Wed, 10 May|
Not All Blues Are Created Equal
Improving The Visual Impact Of Your Brand. Join us for insider tips and workshop how to make your brand look fabulous on every platform.
Time & Location
10 May 2023, 9:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST
Milton, 147 Coronation Dr, Milton QLD 4064, Australia
About the event
Our panel of experts will provide valuable tips and tricks that you can use to elevate your brand, without losing your authenticity.
This workshop is designed for those Small Business Owners who are doing it all, and want to take their business to the next level.
As a special treat, we are offering a 45-minute workshop at the end of the event with our panellists.
Morning tea will be provided.
This event is capped at 10 participants. We encourage you to book early to avoid disappointment.
Director & Brand Designer
Visualising Your Brand
- Creating a visual representation of your brand
- Colour, tone & style expert tips on maintaining your brand image
Impakt Content Strategies
- Using the tools you have to tell authentic stories in video format
- Insider tips on videos for your social channels, without losing your authenticity
Is Anyone Even Listening?
- Peeling back the layers and understanding your audience through data
- Guide on platforms, demographics, and benchmarking your marketing efforts
Closer to the event, we will invite you to select your complimentary workshop with one of our panellists.
Workshops will be held in three small groups, so you have the opportunity to review your business with one of our experts.
We look forward to you joining us.
Arrival & Introductions
1 hour 15 minutes
- Ticket type
Includes morning tea & mini workshop with panellists.Price$30.00
GST includedTax: GST included